Auto insurance may not always be straightforward to understand and some terms might be confusing. It can be a good idea to speak with a reputable insurance agent to get a better understanding of what certain terms mean in your policy. At Allsurance Group in Spartanburg, SC, we have helped countless clients understand the ins and outs of their auto insurance policies. We have worked for years to find the most affordable rates of the highest quality auto insurance possible.
Auto Insurance Terms Worth Knowing
It is important to understand your insurance policy and what is covered. There are many terms used in auto insurance. Here are some common terms you may hear or see in your auto insurance policy:
- At-fault Accident – This is when you are the cause of an accident.
- Comprehensive Coverage – Pays to repair your vehicle after nonaccidental-related issues like fire or theft.
- Deductible – A determined amount an insurer pays after a claim.
- Full Coverage – Type of insurance that includes liability, comprehensive, and collision.
- Primary Use – How your vehicle is most often used.
- Underwriting – Method used by the insurer to calculate rates.
- Limit – Maximum amount paid by your policy.
There are many more terms you might see and an experienced agent will be able to help you with any questions you may have.
Quality Auto Insurance in Spartanburg, SC
Contact us at Allsurance Group in Spartanburg, SC to speak with one of our agents about affordable auto insurance for your vehicles. We have years of experience helping customers get the best rates and policies to match their needs. We look forward to serving you in Spartanburg, SC.