Is your Spartanburg, SC business fully protected?
When problems occur, the insurance experts at Allsurance Group want to make sure your business is strong enough to weather the storm. Here are some common problems that business owners encounter and how commercial insurance policies help ease the burden.
- A small neighborhood strip mall is home to a bakery, used car lot, and several retail stores. One night, a baker accidentally leaves an oven on. In the morning, the entire property has been reduced to ashes. The bakery’s general liability policy will cover most of the damage caused by the fire. Each business may receive a payout from their own policies, depending on the unique details of their contract. If the car lot owner has dealer coverage, they can have their entire inventory replaced without risking their personal capital.
- An entrepreneur invents and markets a miracle product. However, it is soon discovered that this product causes a mild yet adverse reaction. Product liability coverage would help that entrepreneur pay for legal defense. It would also provide funds for any court-ordered medical bills or restitution.
- The local pizza shop decides to offer delivery service. They may think it’s a smart move to cover the delivery vehicle under a personal auto insurance policy. However, if an accident occurs while the vehicle is being used for business, they may not be able to recoup their costs. A commercial auto insurance policy protects your business vehicles and workers.
- Slip and falls happen frequently. A general liability insurance policy protects you and your visitors from unfortunate events. These policies pay for medical care and legal fees.
- Even the most comprehensive insurance strategy has holes. Cover them with a commercial umbrella insurance policy. This low-premium coverage ensures you always have enough cash to rebuild, replace, and move forward.
Contact the experts at Allsurance Group in the Spartanburg, SC area for more information on business insurance policies.